Please read carefully these instructions about preparing your paper for the DHNB 2022 proceedings.
By Wednesday 1 June, upload on Conftool:
- Publication-ready version of your paper
- Copyright agreement form
The final version of your paper needs to be submitted as a PDF on the DHNB 2022 Conftool (https://www.conftool.org/dhnb2022/) by Wednesday 1 June. This is a publication ready version, so check your paper carefully for language, content, and format (instructions below). The papers need to follow the page limit by submission type. Further corrections regard only technical issues that we might note when preparing the proceedings submission for CEUR-WS.org.
Most importantly, follow the suggestions and implement the corrections pointed out by the peer-reviewers about your paper.
Preparing the camera-ready papers:
- All papers must be in one-column CEUR-ART style. The templates for CEUR-ART style are available here: https://www.overleaf.com/latex/templates/template-for-submissions-to-ceur-workshop-proceedings-ceur-ws-dot-org/hpvjjzhjxzjk (Overleaf, Latex) and doc & odt-styles: http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-XXX/CEURART.zip
- Follow the page limits set to your submission type. The submission file should include 10-15 pages (long paper), 5-9 pages (short paper), 3-4 pages (poster paper) in the CEUR-ART style (includes list of references, possible appendix).
- This is a camera-ready version: please check the language of your submission, and that you have followed the required corrections and suggestions by the reviewers (CEUR-WS does not allow in-text corrections after the publication). Double-check the author names, affiliation, paper title, ORCID numbers etc.
- On the first page of your paper:
- Use Capitalized Style for Paper Titles
- Check that the sentence about the CC BY 4.0 license is included in the footnote, e.g. “© 2022 Copyright for this paper by its authors. Use permitted under Creative Commons License Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).” (NB, year 2022!)
- For the name of the conference, use: The 6th Digital Humanities in the Nordic and Baltic Countries Conference (DHNB 2022), Uppsala, Sweden, March 15-18, 2022.
- Do not add page numbering to your paper
In order to publish the proceedings on CEUR-WS.org, the paper authors have to give their author agreement to publish their contribution as open-access on CEUR-WS.org. You have received by email an author agreement to be signed for publishing your paper in the DHNB 2022 proceedings on CEUR-WS.
This is a form for publications with no third-party copyrighted material: please contact us if you have third party copyrighted material in your paper.
Please read, fill, and sign the author agreement and upload it on DHNB 2022 Conftool (https://www.conftool.org/dhnb2022/) by Wednesday 1 June; the corresponding author signs for and represents all authors.
Note that CEUR-WS requires the signature with a pen on paper (alternatively, a photo where you show your signature and the agreement, see: http://ceur-ws.org/agreement-paper1.jpg)
If you have questions about the submission process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.