- BECOME A MEMBER OF DHNB / RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- BECOME A DHNB AFFILIATE INSTITUTION (or BECOME A SUPPORTING INSTITUTION)
- PAYMENT INFORMATION
WHY JOIN DHNB?
The Digital Humanities in the Nordic and Baltic Countries (DHNB) aims to promote and foster collaboration and network building among Nordic and Baltic digital humanities scholars and institutions. By joining DHNB, you can support this process financially, take part in the conferences, join working groups, publish your work in the peer-reviewed conference proceedings, as well as meet your peers and future partners.
DHNB is an associate organization of the European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH).
BECOME A MEMBER / RENEW YOUR MEMBERS
- You are entitled to vote and can be elected for positions in DHNB
- You are entitled to vote and can be elected for positions in EAD
- Your conference fees will be reduced (also ADHO’s)
- You will have the opportunity to apply for EADH scholarships
- You can join DHNB working groups
- You can subscribe to the DHNB mailings
- You will have access to a global network of scholars within Digital Humanities.
The membership fees are 25€ for student members* and 40€ for ordinary membership.
*Persons eligible for the student membership must provide proof of their status.
BECOME A DHNB AFFILIATE INSTITUTION
- Information about affiliates and their activities will be promoted on the DHNB website and through other DHNB communication platforms
- Affiliates will be promoted as the DHNB conference supporters
- The DHNB annual conference fees will be reduced for two representatives of the Affiliate Institution
- As an institutional member, you have the opportunity to work together in a closer collaboration with the DHNB Board and help us develop the DHNB community from an institutional perspective. Currently only individuals can become voting members of DHNB and EADH
- Membership in the DHNB Working Groups.
The amount of contribution for the affiliate institution is 300 € a year.*
* Institutions become affiliates for the calendar year with the exception of 2021 when they can start in November and be valid until 31 December 2022.
Membership fees can be paid directly to DHNB’s bank account, the Swedish SEB Bank.
Address Digital humaniora i Norden
405 30 Göteborg
Payments from Sweden can also be made to the SEB account 5011.10.80614.
To state your full name or the name of the institution in the message field. Otherwise, we don’t know who you are!
Please send an email to treasurer[at]dhnb.eu once you have paid the fees. You will then be registered as a member of DHNB and receive your membership number.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please note, that by paying the membership fee, DHNB will collect and store your full name and email address for communications regarding your membership, the annual general members meeting, the election of the DHNB Board, and news related to DHNB and its sister organizations.
If you want to know what personal information we are collecting and how we are storing it, please contact the membership manager via treasurer[at]dhnb.eu.