SUBMIT WORKSHOPS UNTIL 15 NOVEMBER!
Workshops can be submitted for DHNB2023 until Tuesday, 15 November 2022, 23:59 CET.
Submit abstracts via ConfTool, or send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Read the call for submissions for requirements and specifications.
- for you who want to have a local, in-person event adjacent to the virtual conference
- for you who want to have a hybrid (in-person and online) event
- for you who want to have a fully online event
- for you who want to teach a digital tool, method, or other relevant research activity
- for DHNB working groups to gather and present their work
- for any other format that addresses or embodies aspects of community building and maintenance in a local setting
- during March 2023, before and/or after the conference
- 400–600 words abstract
Still unsure? Talk to us!
Sign up for the DHNB Slack and join the #dhnb2023 channel.
Or write to us at email@example.com.